Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Cutiepie


Hi all! It's been another great week. Jodi got to participate in Fred's childrens' ministry called Kids Ahoy. They go to a different place each week like the water park or a museum. Here they are in their matching shirts which I thought was incredible. It's such a blessing to see Fred get to share his ministry with Jodi. She was gone the whole day with a large group from the church and did really well.
I have a funny story from last night. Jodi had gone to bed so I decided to do one of those clay masks on my face that's supposed to be good for your skin. I went to check on the laundry with green mask in place, walk out of the bedroom, and guess who was up going to the bathroom! She took one look at me and let out this huge gasp!! I couldn't stop laughing as I'm trying to tell her that everything's OK but she was not having it. She did not smile one bit! I couldn't think of how to explain this to her so I finally said, "Mama makeup." She then led me right to the shower to wash off my "makeup." Jodi looked very relieved when my green face washed off. I laughed all night just thinking about it. We decided Jodi had this fear that her mama turns into this green monster when she goes to bed. Pretty funny!! Love to you all and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! She's going to sneak into your room in the middle of the night to make sure! ah... the price of beauty! Too cute. So glad she is getting to spend so much time with Baba. Sounds like such a special day. We are so happy to see her continuing to heal and grow with so much courage and joy. We love you guys!
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete