Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Every Day a New Discovery



Well here's our little rock star in the making! She picked out these glasses at Wal Mart and took it from there. I think she already has the attitude down pat! I wish I could tell you that I set up this picture but it was all her idea....:)
Jodi has had so much fun exploring her new room, home, and surroundings. She does best when we take her out in small periods. She seems to be understanding us fairly well and attempts some English words. If I give her something, she'll say," Thank you Mama" with her cute accent. Pretty precious! She woke up in the middle of the night last night and was softly crying at the edge of her bed. We had been told that they may have orphanage flashbacks and wondered if she was experiencing that. She let us comfort her and then crawled into bed with us to watch "101 Dalmatians" which is now her comfort movie. Needless to say, Fred and I can now quote the movie and Jodi's even starting to!
We thank everyone for the warm and loving greetings for Jodi. We know that she is feeling the love and our love to you!







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting all of us share in this experience with you! You are a very special family, and it is an honor to follow your experiences with Jodi. She is an adorable Rock Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Jodi takes Asheboro!! What a cutie. You better put an instrument in that girl's hands soon!! :-) We love you guys. Rock on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's my little swinging buddy! I kicked myself all the way to work because I didn't think to take her picture with my camera phone! It was such a joy to watch you two together today:} Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those glasses! What extremely good taste she has! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete