Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Big Purple Cast











Here are a few more snow pictures which is sadly now gone. We really had a ball in the snow!! Fred rigged up a way for us to pull Jodi down the driveway which she loved. It was a great workout for Mama and Baba! In the one with Mama and Jodi, there is a tiny little snowman at the bottom left. The snow was not sticking that day and that was the best we could do. Sadly he was plowed over by a road crew.... Poor Frosty (which was the name of every snowman we made.) I love the one of Baba and Jodi walking in the snow together, definitely a precious moment. Finally, I thought you'd like to see the "big purple cast." Jodi now refers to her big purple cast anytime she doesn't want to do something, saying, "Mama and Baba, I can't do it because of my big purple cast!" We remind her that she has other fingers in that cast that are working and she'll sigh and say, "OK." She is healing well and we are grateful. Much much love!!

2 comments:

  1. What a special treat to play in the snow , wasn't it? We too had so much fun.We actually "sled" down the hill on Billy's knee board for the boat. We are glad to see that Jodi's arm is not slowing her down at all. I think that Andrew would be very jealous of that cast! I also think that the one of Jodi and Baba walking is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! What fun!! Why don't you guys come to NY real quick... and catch some fun in our blizzard?!
    I love the cast Miss Jodi... I want one!!! We love you all so much and miss you!! xoxoxox aunt Laura and Uncle Bobo

    ReplyDelete